Sight Read piano music
8x Faster in 5 Days
if you're struggling...
These sight reading secrets will help you learn to read any piano sheet music fast.
Reading new sheet music is hard. 😭Learning the notes 1 at a time is frustrating.
And whenever you ask for help on how to read faster, people say “just practice” – and they’re absolutely right, except for one thing…
- ⌚ This one thing made the difference between learning new sheet music in 5 minutes versus 5 hours.
- 💡 This one thing fixes the #1 mistake self-taught pianists make when learning piano
- ⏩ And this one thing is why over 2,300+ students have used this course to sight read faster.
It’s not just if you practice, it’s how you practice.
In this course, I show you how to practice like classical pianists (how I learned Clair de Lune on piano in 1 hour).
Are You Ready To Start?
Completing this course will help you:
- You will learn how to read any piano sheet music
- You will learn to improve your skills without a piano teacher
- You will make more consistent progress in less practice time
- You will be able to sight read faster with techniques used by classical musicians
- You will have a step-by-step system to consistently improve your sight reading abilities
- You will fix the #1 most common mistake made by self taught piano students
- You will receive a guided workbook with 200+ exercises to improve your music reading ability
- You will build a solid foundation around fingering, tactile memory, and kinesthetic memory
Who is the course for?
- Made for the self-taught piano student learning at home
- Piano players that want to read music faster and play difficult songs well
- Students who feel like they’re not making any progress
- Students looking for a step-by-step method learn new pieces fast
- Students who don’t have private piano teachers
- Self-taught musicians that never want to lose their musical progress
- Students that are struggling with what fingering to use
ARCT PIANO Teacher.
ARCT PIANO Performer.
LLCM PIANO LicentiatE.
Hi, I’m Lucien. I’ve been playing piano for 20+ years.
My mission is to help pianists like YOU achieve a high level of skill, and learn ANY piano music you want to play.