HARD TO READ MUSIC?
PLAYING SOUND UNEVEN?
DON't KNOW HOW TO IMPROVE?
I help pianists who want to
By THE END OF THIS
10 day challenge
You will learn how to play my most viral piano videos
Day 1 to 10
Countless gymnasiums have been filled with students suspecting a classical performance, before smoothly transitioning to the 2000’s classic, now viral meme song “Still D.R.E” by Dr. Dre.
Perhaps Beethoven’s most recognized piece on piano. My Mom learned how to play this in 2020, and she only started playing piano in 2019. We will cover mm. 1 to 8 before transitioning into “Still D.R.E.” again.
One of the most requested anime meme songs from JoJo’s Bizzare Adventures. Made popular on piano in 2019, most notably by Fonzi M. and Joe Jenkins with over 30M views on YouTube.
Whether you want to play this for your crush, for the feels, or while sitting in a river, this piece is a must have in your repertoire at parties.
This masterpiece by Debussy gives me chills just thinking about the opening. We will cover the beginning 2 lines, just enough for you to demonstrate your sophisticated taste in Impressionist music at social events.
Instantly recognizable tune on the streets, draws crowds far and wide to appreciate this song by Queen. In 2019, 12 year old Cole Lam amassed 54M views performing Bohemian Rhapsody in public.
Many know this piece from The Pianist. Some know it from Rousseau’s LED piano videos. Wherever you know it from, this piece is easily broken down into C# minor arpeggios and trills that will stun crowds.
1.4M views on TikTok. This arrangement played in public has also helped me reach 7k subscribers https://www.tiktok.com/@levelsofpiano/video/6840957647244627205on YouTube.
WHAT PEOPLE ARE SAYING
Are You Ready To Start?
i help you make difficult piano music
Easy to Practice
ARCT PIANO Teacher.
ARCT PIANO Performer.
LLCM PIANO LicentiatE.
Hi, I’m Lucien. I’ve been playing piano for 20+ years.
My mission is to help pianists like YOU achieve a high level of skill, and learn ANY piano music you want to play.
Completing this course will help you:
- You will learn how to read and analyze 10 difficult pieces of piano sheet music
- You will learn how to improve your piano technique without a piano teacher
- You will know how to break down difficult piano music into easy-to-practice sections
- You will make more consistent progress in less practice time
- You will be able to sight read faster with techniques used by classical musicians
- You will have a step-by-step system to consistently improve your sight reading abilities
- You will fix the #1 most common mistake made by self taught piano students
- You will receive a exclusive access to BONUS courses on Sight Reading and Technique.
Who is the course for?
- Made for the self-taught piano student learning at home
- Piano players that want to read music faster and play difficult songs well
- Students who feel like they’re not making any progress
- Students looking for a step-by-step method learn new pieces fast
- Students who don’t have private piano teachers
- Self-taught musicians that never want to lose their musical progress
- Students that are struggling with what fingering to use
Are You Ready To Start?
ARE YOU READY TO LEARN
10 Viral piano videos in 10 days?
The course is currently in pre-release open beta.
Where shall we send your
2 FREE piano video lessons?
You’ll also get updates from a real piano teacher on how to improve your piano playing, custom practice plans, tutorials and more. You can unsubscribe any time if you like.